[svlug] Sendmail/Postfix Problem

Karl Larsen k5di at msn.com
Mon Aug 11 05:08:46 PDT 2003

	Hi Eric, no it IS Sendmail/Postfix, but leaning towards Postfix
on Red Hat Version 8 configuration. You can, if desired go 100% Postfix
if desired but I do not desire.

	A couple of months ago I used someone elses MTA and then I could
see my email on lists. So it's in the setup of sendmail or postfix where
this problem lies.