[svlug] Sendmail/Postfix Problem

Karl Larsen k5di at msn.com
Mon Aug 11 04:55:16 PDT 2003

	Hi Richard, yes the Mini-Howto is a big help. It tells me that a
person with SBC/Yahoo dsl modem service has the same problems I do with
my MSN/QWEST dsl modem service. I was given 2 smtp site addresses
belonging to msn that I can use. But just directing my e-mail to them
with pine didn't work. That is why I am using sendmail/postfix to send
this message now. I did use a smtp site belonging to Earthlink for
several days before they found out and killed it...:-)