[svlug] Sendmail/Postfix Problem

Erik Steffl steffl at bigfoot.com
Mon Aug 11 01:32:39 PDT 2003

Karl Larsen wrote:
> 	Hi Eric, I looked at that on this list when I was fixing a
> bounce mail problem. This list is supposed to send me a copy, as I think
> many others are too.

   are you sure?

   do you have some duplicate checking mechanism in place?

   check the logs of your MTA (you identify it as sendmail/postfix -
it's gotta be one or the other), you should be able to find out whether
the mail was sent to you or not (even if it doesn't get all the way to
your mail client).

	erik