[svlug] Sendmail/Postfix Problem

Karl Larsen k5di at msn.com
Sun Aug 10 15:51:42 PDT 2003

	Hi Bill, both the date it happened and what happened is about
right for my problem. I AM using a DSL modem and if AOL is using that to
kill my messages then they must be doing it to their own customers! I
know of 3 AOL users with DSL modems from Qwest. I will try to reach
someone at AOL who is technical...:-)