[svlug] i need some help with sendmail/mutt

Karen Shaeffer shaeffer at neuralscape.com
Tue Aug 5 23:05:21 PDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 07:58:31PM -0700, hvrietsc at myrealbox.com wrote:
> my company decided to block all outgoing email if not coming from the
> corporate smtp mailer, how can i configure my sendmail deamon (sendmail)
> on my linux box to relay all my messages to the corporate smtp host?

I presume you are on the corporate network, behind one or more firewalls.
Here is a sample sendmail.mc file:

# Sendmail client mc configuration file for workstations
# that forward all mail to a corporate mail hub that is
# presumably in a DMZ.

include(`/usr/share/sendmail-cf/m4/cf.m4')
VERSIONID(`linux setup for corporatedomain')dnl
OSTYPE(`linux')
FEATURE(`nullclient',`corporatedomain.com')
dnl FEATURE(`stickyhost', 'myworkstation.corporatedomain.com')

HTH,
Karen
--
 Karen Shaeffer