[svlug] i need some help with sendmail/mutt

Aaron T Porter atporter at primate.net
Tue Aug 5 21:51:37 PDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 07:58:31PM -0700, hvrietsc at myrealbox.com wrote:
> my company decided to block all outgoing email if not coming from the
> corporate smtp mailer, how can i configure my sendmail deamon (sendmail)
> on my linux box to relay all my messages to the corporate smtp host?

	Find your sendmail.cf file (/etc/mail/sendmail.cf probably) and
look for a line that starts with "DS" change it to "DSyour.mail.server".
Various distributions provide sendmail configuration managers, which may
clobber this change on upgrade. Since you didn't specify your linux
distribution, I can't help you there.