[svlug] i need some help with sendmail/mutt

hvrietsc@myrealbox.com hvrietsc at myrealbox.com
Tue Aug 5 19:58:31 PDT 2003

my company decided to block all outgoing email if not coming from the
corporate smtp mailer, how can i configure my sendmail deamon (sendmail)
on my linux box to relay all my messages to the corporate smtp host?

pls help i want to use mutt and not netscape or some other email
program with build-in smtp server.