[svlug] linux in nytimes

George Georgalis georgw at galis.org
Tue Aug 5 08:40:03 PDT 2003

Thought I'd pass this on.... I couldn't open the second with w3m, so I
haven't read it yet.

// George

2 Companies to Announce U.S. Clearance for Linux Security
By STEVE LOHR
I.B.M. and SuSE Linux will announce that they have achieved
security certification for Linux from the government, a
first for Linux, the free operating system.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/08/05/technology/05BLUE.html?th

Red Hat Sues SCO Over Claim to Unix Code
By THE NEW YORK TIMES
Red Hat accused the SCO Group of making inaccurate
statements that Red Hat Linux software infringed the SCO
rights to Unix, a related operating system.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/08/05/technology/05HAT.html?th

--
GEORGE GEORGALIS, System Admin/Architect    cell: 646-331-2027    <IXOYE><
Security Services, Web, Mail,            mailto:george at galis.org
Multimedia, DB, DNS and Metrics.       http://www.galis.org/george