[svlug] archival file system?

David Leimbrock dil at speakeasy.net
Mon Aug 4 06:58:29 PDT 2003

Interesting concept ... I've never thought about that before.

I haven't dug too deeply into it, yet, but the squid project's squidFS
appears to use an LRU storage mechanism.  If nothing better turns up,
this might serve as good reference\starting point.

A google on "LRU squidFS" will get you started.