[svlug] [markf@trustic.com: [trustic] Trustic Service Ending]

Justin F. Knotzke jknotzke at shampoo.ca
Sun Aug 3 17:51:26 PDT 2003

   So I'm reading this:
http://linux.oreillynet.com/pub/a/linux/2003/06/26/blocklist.html

   ..and I think "Hmm, not a bad idea" until after a few days of trying
it I realize that RBL's are probably never going to work properly.
There are just too many problems with them.

   I am going to take a stab at Marc Merlin's approach.

----- Forwarded message from Mark Fletcher <markf at trustic.com> -----