[svlug] Small scale web hosting for a school in Mountain View

John Mark Walker johnmark at johnmark.org
Sun Aug 3 09:37:23 PDT 2003

Have you thought of communitycolo.org? Actually, I think their web site is
http://www.communitycolo.net/

They specialize in non-profit hosting. Colocation is $50/month, but
virtual hosting is significantly cheaper. Basically, it's however much you
can pay.

-JM

--
Order your San Jose Earthquakes 5 or 10-game mini plan today!
http://quakes.johnmark.org/