[svlug] Come help people & computer the Debian Booth at LWE 8/5-7 SanFran

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Aug 1 19:07:44 PDT 2003

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 06:22:23PM -0700, Hereon wrote:
> Debian will have a space on the exhibit floor at LinuxWorldExpo.  Come &
> people the Debian space!
>
> Because they are probably cool people:
> LUGOD

Why, thanks! ;)  We're also a fairly Debian-oriented group (thanks to a few
core members and Installfest volunteers who *heart* Debian :^) )

We actually just got an e-mail from Seth Schoen to see if we could lend
them some space for EFF.  He also asked FSF too, though, so we'll _definitely_
have room if EFF shares with them, rather than us.

I'll keep you informed.  In the meantime, I've fwd'd your post to LUGOD's
'vox' (general) mailing list.

-bill!
pr at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/