[svlug] SMTP Gateway

Steve Hindle steve at itsage.com
Fri Aug 1 18:32:55 PDT 2003

Personally,  I use Postfix when setting up this type of thing for clients.
Pair it with Spamassassin and you have a nice anti-spam solution.  There's
lots of good docs on the postfix website, and it installs easily on Debian
(and RH too, I believe).

For anti-virus, I've been using Dr.Web - but 'Clam anti-virus' seemed to be
picking up some steam last time I looked at it.  Might be a contender now...

Steve

--On Friday, August 01, 2003 5:42 PM -0700 Daniel Curry