[svlug] Request for projects ;-)

Charles Ritter charles_ritter at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 14:26:56 PDT 2002

--- Ron <r at boxofhammers.com> wrote:
> Just curious--anyone care to elaborate on an interesting project he/she
> is working on???

Well,

I wrote http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/C/CR/CRITTER/AIX-LPP-0.5.tar.gz, but
it's an AIX development tool. It runs on Linux; it just doesn't really have
anything to do with Linux.

On a related subject...

When pondering projects (and I'm pondering a few), I often search for
related software in the hope of finding 1) a project I can contribute
to, or 2) useful logic. But parsing through all of the source files and
make files to discover the flow of logic can be a mind numbingly slow
process. Are there any tools to map this out? Visual editors are of some
use, I guess, but I haven't bitten the bullet and picked one to call
my favorite.

Thanks
Chuck