[svlug] Re: List netiquette

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sun May 12 11:18:15 PDT 2002

begin Robert Hajime Lanning quotation of Sun, May 12, 2002 at 09:48:47AM -0700:

> I am not going to be keeping a list of "format posts to here like this, and
> to this other one like this."  I get enough of that from work.  "Make sure
> the graph is got this blue line...".  I am definately not in the mood to
> get this from my hobby.

I am not going to bother remembering not to wear my ski boots to
the bowling alley!  I get enough hassles about dress codes at work!

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                       Help spread accurate information