[svlug] Re: List netiquette

Marc MERLIN marc_news at vasoftware.com
Sat May 11 22:07:41 PDT 2002

On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 09:33:44PM -0700, Robert Hajime Lanning wrote:
> Was this web page up when I joined?  (About 8 years ago)

Ok, let's not start to be smartasses, that's supposed to be my job :-)

1) You didn't join svlug 8 years ago.
2) Svlug's list started in 1997 (see archives)
3) You  didn't have  a  .cc address  8  years ago,  so  you subscribed  more
   recently with that address. Granted the web page in question may not have
   been up by then.
4) It's  all irrelevant,  the  web page  was announced  here,  we asked  for
   comments and applied them. It became in effect after that.

Marc