[svlug] RH dependencies, not using up2date

Bill Schoolcraft bill at wiliweld.com
Sun Jul 28 12:06:15 PDT 2002

At Sun, 28 Jul 2002 it looks like Marc MERLIN composed:

> On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 09:26:42PM -0700, Isaiah Weiner wrote:
> >     So one time, bored out of my mind, I asked my friend and coworker on
> > what I should spend some excess time hacking.  His endearing response is
> > forever burned into my brain:  "Figure out what pisses you off the most and
> > fix it."
>
> Yep, that's what has defined open source developement in many cases.

Hmm, I was reading this thread earlier and must admit that the
"urpmi" seems very nice and wonder if it runs under RedHat ? Or
if it can be made to work under RedHat ?

I may have missed the answer to this earlier if it was indeed
posted.

TIA

--
Bill Schoolcraft