[svlug] Re: LDAP is a GUI mess.

Ira Abramov lists-svlug at ira.abramov.org
Tue Jul 23 20:22:39 PDT 2002

Quoting Ira Abramov, from the post of Wed, 17 Jul:
> Has anyone got any sugestions for a good GUI? (web, windows or text
> based, as gtk/qt/X apps won't do)
>
> What about free/busy in the LDAP, has anyone done that?
>
> Can the clients submit changes directly as vCards through some gateway?
> we obviously want to keep a central maintained directory/addressbook
> rather than have each client maintain his own out of synch.

last call for help. anyone? nobody? the openldap list archives offer
nothing, I guess I'll have to subscribe and ask :)

Oh, and Happy birthday Marc!

--
Young and restless
Ira Abramov

http://ira.abramov.org/email/ This post is encrypted twice with ROT-13.
Documenting or attempting to crack this encryption is illegal.