[svlug] Linux magazines

Felipe Leme felipeal at iname.com
Thu Jul 18 22:39:22 PDT 2002

Hi all,

As I'm leaving the country (no, I didn't lose my job :), I'm selling my
collection of linux magazines (LJ, LM and ML), as it would cost too much
to take them with me. I have all Maximum Linux and almost all LJ and LM
from july/99 to present date (I even have some Wired, Dr Dobbs and some
digital photo/video magazines as bonus to whom buy the collections :)

If you are interested in any of the collections (or any other item I'm
selling, like sofas, a Honda Civic, etc...), please take a look on the
page I created for the occasion:

http://felipeal.homelinux.net/movingsale

Regard (and sorry for the OT :),

Felipe

PS: I also have 1 official Mandrake 7.0 and 1 Corel Wordpefect for Linux
boxen (CD, manual, etc)