[svlug] The Linux Show -- Digital Freedom Advocates -- DRM workshop

Mark S Bilk mark at cosmicpenguin.com
Thu Jul 18 12:13:19 PDT 2002

from wreed at hubinternet.com on Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 11:17:07AM -0700

How about these guys?  They do a great weekly webcast show
about Linux, and have created organizations to fight the
DMCA, SSSCA, CARP, etc.:

http://www.thelinuxshow.com/
http://www.thelinuxshow.com/show.shtml
http://www.thelinuxshow.com/team.shtml

The AMERICAN OPEN TECHNOLOGY CONSORTIUM & GeekPAC
http://www.thelinuxshow.com/otc.htm

I guess you've tried the EFF?

http://www.eff.org/