[svlug] Public Access Unix System?

Edward Roper eroper at wanfear.com
Wed Jul 17 16:27:31 PDT 2002

Actually I used to run one of these. The problem being every script-kiddy in
the world ends up getting an account on your system. Next thing you know
you're being contacted by government agencies, etc. ;) Well I suppose we
/could/ do something as long as proof-of-identity is required to create an
account... then again.. lol okay I'll stop rambling. In short I'd be willing
to contribute/support such a project but the logistics of doing it right and
keeping th system secure are difficult. If anyone has ideas on ways to pull
it off without it becoming a full-time responsibility I'd love to hear them.

Ed

let the flames begin ;)