[svlug] Re: Re: looking for web hosting and e-mail provider

Ira Abramov lists-svlug at ira.abramov.org
Wed Jul 17 01:30:30 PDT 2002

Quoting Step, from the post of Wed, 17 Jul:

> You had mentioned once that we can rent a linux server
> for $100 a year(and get cvs installed). Can you give urls
> of such service providers?

I have? sorry, maybe you're confusing with another poster. the cheapest
places I know rent you a slot in the rack for $100-120 a month. not a
year. not including hardware. if you want a slice of a server or a
virtual server, there were a few good recommendations on this thread.

--
Twentieth century fox
Ira Abramov

http://ira.abramov.org/email/ This post is encrypted twice with ROT-13.
Documenting or attempting to crack this encryption is illegal.