[svlug] Re: looking for web hosting and e-mail provider

Ira Abramov lists-svlug at ira.abramov.org
Wed Jul 17 00:40:20 PDT 2002

Quoting David Christensen, from the post of Tue, 16 Jul:
> svlug at lists.svlug.org:
>
> I have a domain name and am looking for a web hosting and e-mail
> provider.  My wish list is as follows:

This is second hand info. I'm not sure what is the guaranteed QOS, but
my friend is very happy with this service:

http://hosttyme.com/multiple.php

If you have only one domain to put up there, you can even drive the
price down with a cheaper package:
http://hosttyme.com/premium.php

the only non-free issue I see here is Qmail, but since it is by a far
margin my first choice on all the servers I maintain, I don't see it as
a minus myself :)

--
Public enemy
Ira Abramov

http://ira.abramov.org/email/ This post is encrypted twice with ROT-13.
Documenting or attempting to crack this encryption is illegal.