[svlug] looking for web hosting and e-mail provider

matt@vazor.com matt at vazor.com
Tue Jul 16 14:32:18 PDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 02:19:26PM -0700, David Christensen wrote:
> I have a domain name and am looking for a web hosting and e-mail
> provider.  My wish list is as follows:
> Does anyone have any recommendations?

I've been using www.usonyx.com to host my stuff...  It's a Linux virtual server setup using asplinux (www.asplinux.org) which is based largely on Redhat 7.1.  Basically, I have 500 MB of space (about half taken by the software) and I can do pretty much anything I want since I have root access to my virtual server.  ~34.99/month.

The guaranteed uptime requirements I don't know about, but the open source/administrative/web interface/bandwidth and most of the software requirements are taken care of.

l8r

Matt Billenstein
matt (at) vazor (dot) com
http://www.vazor.com/