[svlug] 'Kernal Panic:No Init Found. Try passing Init=Option to Kernal'

Kanagala Rao raokanagala at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 16:58:54 PDT 2002

>From: Tim <tim at tetro.net>
>At this point I think it's safe to assume that your Linux partition was
>hosed beyond repair.  If you have files on there that you want to save,
>you could boot off the Install CD, mount the Linux partition and

- Tim

It is OK. I will now format that partition and reinstall the linux.
I do not have any data there so luckily no problem.
In addition to the reasons mentioned by Marc and you what is the role of
some virus as possible cause for the source of corruption. Because I was
connecting to the net from this Linux partition and I was not using any
antivirus software or personal firewalls. And I installed Java from Sun
site, Apache from Apache.org, pppoe from Roaring penguine. That was only the
software on this partition.
Anyways thank you guys for your kind help and participation in trying to
resolve the problem.

Regards,
Rao