[svlug] Got a job?

Marc MERLIN marc_news at merlins.org
Wed Jul 10 12:08:53 PDT 2002

'cause I'm looking :-)
http://marc.merlins.org/perso/resume.html

If you Email me without hitting reply, remove the "_news" in the address

Marc

PS: I know,  I'm setting  a bad precedent  by being the  first to  post, but
after discussing  it with a  couple of long  time SVLUG members  (and before
knowing  that I'd  be  posting myself),  I  had decided  that  making a  few
exceptions here and there would be acceptable.