[svlug] OSS/free trouble ticket systems

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Fri Jul 5 02:53:26 PDT 2002

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Nate Campi wrote:

> I'd like to know of any good experiences list members have had with any
> freely available trouble ticket systems. I intend to try out a couple of
> them, but would like to work with the ones people have found the most
> useful.

Surprisingly, Bugzilla is useful for this type of work, since trouble
tickets follow much the same work pattern as bugs do.

I know a number of sites that use their Bugzilla installations for
everything from bugs to request tracking to trouble tickets to office
supply requests. ;-)

Check it out...

Later,
Paul