[svlug] About list netiquette

Marc MERLIN marc_news at vasoftware.com
Tue Jul 2 17:11:36 PDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 07:47:30PM -0400, Bruce O. Benson wrote:
> Anytime!

(full quote of which you didn't snip a single line)

I really have better things to do, but responding to a message that points
you to the list rules which include:
- trimming quotes
- no top quoting
- no posting to the whole list if your message has no place there

and breaking all 3 is only asking to get yourself switched to read only or
get booted off the list.

If that's what you want, I can oblige.
This goes to the list since a public reminder from time to time can't hurt
but I recommend that you answer privately.

Marc