[svlug] OSS/free trouble ticket systems

Nate Campi nate at campin.net
Tue Jul 2 14:49:17 PDT 2002

I'm doing some research into system administration, and (of course) one
of the topics is a trouble ticket system.

I'd like to know of any good experiences list members have had with any
freely available trouble ticket systems. I intend to try out a couple of
them, but would like to work with the ones people have found the most
useful.

TIA
--
"The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical
invents the views. When he has worn them out, the conservative adopts