[svlug] [bugzilla@redhat.com: [RHSA-2002:127-18] Updated OpenSSH packages fix various security issues]

Drew Bertola drew at drewb.com
Tue Jul 2 00:36:41 PDT 2002

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 11:08:58PM -0400, Bruce O. Benson wrote:

> People who aren't on Red Hat's bug list had a fix for this 3 days earlier...

You quoted my entire really large forwarded message, cc'd me just to
be sure I'd get it twice, didn't reformat quoted text, and gave us all
your thoughts at the TOP of the message rather than interspersing them
at a relevant point in the quoted text.  And why?  Just to irritate us
with a pathetic comment on an FYI post 5 days after it was initially
posted.  Lovely.  Thanks for wasting my time, dickhead.

> http://www.debian.org/security/2002/dsa-134

Try this one:

http://www.svlug.org/policies/list-policy.shtml

--