[svlug] Multiple Mouses-

hvrietsc@yahoo.com hvrietsc at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 22:54:01 PST 2002

since we are on this topic any tips on howi can turn of the
click whenever i touch my touchpad, i hate this i keep clicking
on the wrong things, i mean i have 2 buttons which work just fine
so why have it clikc when i tap the touchpad?
under windows the synaptics drivers lets me turn of the click

it would be nice to be able todo this under linux