[svlug] Fwd: Re: Mr. Bill Gates & Pacifica property

Al Udal aludal at softhome.net
Sat Jan 26 16:49:02 PST 2002

----------  Пересланное письмо  ----------

Subject: Re: Mr. Bill Gates & Pacifica property
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:45:20 -0800
From: Al Udal <aludal at softhome.net>
To: svlug at svlug.org

Hi there! (Sorry for Russian 8th bit though...)

>>If you believe that Mr. Gates' emphasis is going to be on security, I
>>have some beachfront property in Pacifica and a bridge in New York for
>>sale. Cheap.
>>Margaret Wendall

I somehow trust that Mr Bill Gates even believes in what he's proclaiming,
and quite fervently in this matter. So, as my landlady kicks me out of her
shed in E San Jose this March, and I have virtually no place to live, how
cheap is your beachfront property in Pacifica, I wonder? No urgent need for a
bridge in New York, sorry.

Alexander Udalov
<<<>>>Illegalize DMCA! Legalize you-know-what!<<<>>>
<<<>>>Say NYET to the .NET! Say NYET to Osama Bill Gates!<<<>>>
<<<>>>Will code for food, beer, wobla, cigarettes, vodka and caviar<<<>>>