[svlug] A followup on UnZipping in Linux.

Ron theotiwii at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 24 09:30:02 PST 2002

Mark,

Again, I owe you a debt of gratitude for clarifying some my disjointed
comments.

As far as the word "malicious" in

>     D. Unzip in Linux is user malicious,

I chose it as an antonym to "user friendly" but apparently understood
its meaning as well as I did "unzip" :-/ If anyone thinks they can't do
a good job and still produce a malicious result (children come to mind
:), then I withdraw the comment along with any misappropriated
sentiments.

>I'm sure Ron meant to say, "removing your use of _absolute_
>paths" (and replacing them with relative ones).

Good catch! I actually wanted to say: "Pete, don't do that thingie
anymore..." :-)

Thanks, Mark, for your help and your humor.

-Ron