[svlug] Linux on a vaio pcg fx190k

Larry Colen lrclug at red4est.com
Wed Jan 23 19:04:02 PST 2002

I'm setting up a couple of venues for swapping help and support
running Linux on sony vaio fx-190s.  The first is a page on my website
where I'll post handy things that I collect, configuration files,
how-tos, links and such: http://red4est.red4est.com/vaio/

I also set up a yahoo group (yes I know yahoo is evil, but it saves me
the bother of administering it, and it's free):

   Larry
   lrc at red4est.com

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.