[svlug] Colocation For Individuals, Non-Profits, & Open Source Projects

David E. Weekly david at weekly.org
Fri Jan 18 18:04:02 PST 2002

SVLUGgers,

Hello. If any of you need colocation of 1U or 2U boxes (1U preferred) that
exclusively serve individual, non-profit, and/or open source projects (i.e.,
services that are not-for-profit), please get in touch with me. My 501(c)(3)
non-profit, the California Community Colocation Project, is launching
tomorrow afternoon.

Hosting is free, but costs us $50 per month for each box that you host: if
you could find it in your heart to donate at least what you're costing us to
host you, it would be highly appreciated. =)

I'd love to help you.

Yours,
 David

David E. Weekly                         http://David.Weekly.org/