[svlug] Mr Bill sez Security is Now Job One ( Waiting for other shoe )

Bill Selmeier bills at right-net.com
Fri Jan 18 17:45:02 PST 2002

Well I believe he may put more emphasis on Security.  Of course I've been
told that he's been told there is a good chance congress will madate a law
creating liability for software developers who sell insecure code.
Therefore he sees it mandatory to be able to point to a "good faith"
effort in making new code secure or face a legal/financial exposure.

Bill