[svlug] secondary dns

Aaron T Porter atporter at primate.net
Fri Jan 18 14:03:03 PST 2002

	I would disagree. Many of the free/cheap alteratives are stinky. I
prefer rely on friends, but not everyone has the luxury of a rolodex full
of unix admins with reliable personal systems. Tack onto that the growing
prevalance of broadband pipes with dynamic ips, and it starts to sound
even better.
	I really like what EveryDNS is doing, just not how they're going
about it.