[svlug] secondary dns

Aaron T Porter atporter at primate.net
Fri Jan 18 13:33:02 PST 2002

	I'm sure there are sites using djbdns that I visit too. I can't
control the internet, but I can choose who I support and urge others to
join me. I regularly replace Cisco LocalDirectors with Linux and LVS,
I doubt I'll ever deploy another PIX, and I eagerly await the day I can
replace all my copies of IOS with Linux/*BSD and GNU Zebra.