[svlug] Mr Bill sez Security is Now Job One ( Waiting for other shoe )

Ian MacLure imaclure at seagull.com
Fri Jan 18 06:28:02 PST 2002

I see the estimable Miiiister Gates has now concluded that security in
that alternative
operating system of his is, as the FAA is wont to say, "minimally
magnificent" ie: crap.
Firstly....  All together.

One
Two
Three

"Well! D'uh!"

Call me a cynic but why do I have the feeling that Miiister Gates
definition of improved
security is going to make interoperating his products with real OS
implementations more
difficult if not impossible.

Ian B MacLure                                       Air Transportation
Division
imaclure at seagull.com                          Seagull Technology, Inc.
--- NASA Langley On/Off-site Office:  757-864-1353 / 757-865-3869 -------
http://www.seagull.com                       16400 Lark Avenue
Voice:      408-358-7100                       Los Gatos, CA
Fax:         408-358-7071                       95032-2547