[svlug] Linux to serve as a boradband gateway

Matt Billenstein mbillens at one.net
Tue Jan 15 18:09:01 PST 2002

I've got that type of setup and I'm not having any trouble...  I've been
using:  http://monmotha.mplug.org/firewall/index.php  for a firewall script
and it works great with a minimal of fuss.  I just call it when the system
starts and everything is taken care of...  But, I use the script to redirect
web browsing on my internal LAN to a squid proxy server running on the same
box.  Slightly different from what you'll be doing...

Seems strange to me though that you can get some sites to come up but not
others...  Maybe information on what iptables rules you're using would be
useful...

l8r

Matt Billenstein
mbillens (at) one (dot) net