[svlug] help on postfix/procmail

Larry Demic demic.pabalan at q-linux.com
Mon Jan 14 22:01:02 PST 2002

Hi!

I am setting up a mail server (with a domain named uuu.com) where a number of
users(user1-10) are in a list/alias called "lista". When user1 receives a
message from the list "lista", he replies as lista at uuu.com. I used
sender_canonical option in postfix, coz this is how my friend wanted.

Now my problem is, I want "lista" to have a copy of sent messages from user1
without explicitly putting it in the client's bcc.

to make it clear..

incoming--->lista---->user1

user1--->(bcc)lista--->outgoing

I am using postfix as my mta.

Thanks in advance

--
Linus Torvalds: I was never a "big thinker". One of my philosophies in
Linux has always been to not worry about the future too much, but make

 .--.  Demic Pabalan                           mobile://+63.917.345.1692
( () ) Q Linux Solutions, Inc.               office://+63.750.18.06/
 `--\\ A Philippine Open Source Solutions Co.  http://www.q-linux.com/