[svlug] "linux 1" and GRUB ?

Todd Lyons todd at mrball.net
Fri Jan 4 23:13:02 PST 2002

Old thread alert...

Bill Schoolcraft wanted us to know:

>I'm wondering if anyone has found the docs to show the eqiv of
>lilo's
>linux single
>using the GRUB bootloader ?  I've failed to find any docs that

If you don't feel like editing your entries or adding a new one (IOW,
you just want to test something and don't want to make it TOO easy for a
malcontent to do nasty things to your box), press C (command mode) and
enter the commands manually.  The last thing is "boot", which starts the
boot process based on the previous commands you entered (root, kernel,
initrd).
--
Blue skies...		Todd
| Get a bigger hammer!   |  All vendors suck, but different ones  |