[svlug] forwarding svlug-announce to sbay.linux newsgroup

Ron theotiwii at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 2 02:06:01 PST 2002

OK, from a previous posting on this list I've established I have nothing
to do at this particular (early morning) hour. So I ask myself,
sbay.linux.newsgroup?

Wait a minute! I live in the HEART of San Jose and according to the
compass that would be SOUTH of the bay!

So... why aren't I subscribed to the sbay list?

Whoa, I grew up a sailor and "South Bay" and "Linux User's Group" never
connected!

I might suggest a definition of "sbay" and one of those convenient
"click me to join" URL's as a reply to this message might help.

South Bay Linux User's Group? Go figure!

-Ron