[svlug] LWE 2002 in SF

Jose Medeiros josemedeiros at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 18 09:46:57 PDT 2002

I also stopped at the booth, NIS password syncs is nice, however
most companies are going to Iplanet Directory servers or Open LDAP with AD.
I suggested to the Microsoft Product Managers that they should also add LDAP
password synchronization as well.
Hopefully they will add it in a future release.

Jose