[svlug] Lost folder

William R Ward bill at wards.net
Sun Aug 11 10:38:17 PDT 2002

Hi, I'm the guy who was looking for Perl hackers to work at Oracle,
and also the guy who was looknig for people interested in my Perl
classes.

At last week's meeting I got several business cards and e-mail
addresses from folks, but then I seem to have mislaid the folder with
that information.  I believe I left it at IHOP, but I called and they
swear they didn't find it there.

Did anyone from SVLUG happen to pick it up?  If so, please contact me
so I can arrange to get it from you.

Also, anyone who gave me their business cards or e-mail address,
please e-mail me that info in case it never turns up...

--
William R Ward - william.ward at bayview.com   Sign up now for Perl training!
Bay View Consulting Services                http://www.bayview.com/training/