[svlug] SVLUG night to see revolution OS - Sun Aug 25th

Marc MERLIN marc_news at merlins.org
Tue Aug 6 16:55:20 PDT 2002

So, Revolution OS, which shows the golden years of linux, including a
history up to then, is opening at the camera 3 in San Jose
http://www.cameracinemas.com/coming.htm

Movie info can also be found here:
http://us.imdb.com/Title?0308808
(I'm sure you'll recognize a few names there :-)

I'd like to propose going on Sunday 25th or Monday 26th (that's just in case
people are leaving during the weekend).
In both cases, it'd be an evening showing, something like 20:00-22:00 (there
are no times yet)

Before I  make a post to  svlug-announce, I'd like quick  feedback if sunday
works, or if's an absolute no-no, and monday is much better.

Thanks
Marc