[svlug] Re: Help required on mysql installation

Larry Colen lrclug at red4est.com
Thu Oct 18 11:15:01 PDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 09:20:53AM -0700, jeremy siu wrote:

> You can uninstall the rpm files by using the GUI rpm called
> "GNURPM". I think that is the easiest way to uninstall rpm
> files. You can find this program in your menu bar somewhere. after
> you started the GNURPM you need to find the mysql rpm files. These
> file should located under application and then database. Then just
> click them and uninstall them.

That's gnorpm which you can run by typing "gnorpm" from the
commandline, if your machine has it.

I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.
lrc at red4est.com                                    http://www.red4est.com/lrc