[svlug] Monopoly and punishment

Bill Selmeier bills at right-net.com
Wed Nov 28 17:18:01 PST 2001

you all missed one point here.  They are satisfying a Million+ potential
debt with their software.  Can u say pennies on the dollar??  Plus they do
get the other benefits mentioned of introduction to the youth of america,
etc.

Bill Selmeier		20720 Maureen Way	voice  (408)257-7670
President		Saratoga, CA 95070	mobile (408)655-3400
RightNet, Inc.	     http://www.right-net.com	bills at right-net.com
	   Equipping you to do business on the Internet!