[svlug] How To Automate Netscape -was- search domain

mbillens@one.net mbillens at one.net
Wed Nov 28 09:29:01 PST 2001

I personally use Konqueror most of the time, but for some things (https
seems to be the main thing) it seems to be broken and I use Galeon.  I'm
connecting through some type of Sun proxy server so it might be the proxy
server or Konqueror's proxy code I guess.

l8r

> On Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:04:22 -0800
> Matt Billenstein <mbillens at one.net> wrote:
>
> > Yeah, that's cool, but does anyone actually use netscape anymore?
>
> I do occasionally (5%?).  I use and generally recommend Galeon.  It
> is unfortunately infected with Gnome silliness, but if you can get
> past that its a very respectable Gecko base browser with a number of
> very pleasant UI features.
>
> --
> J C Lawrence
> ---------(*)                Satan, oscillate my metallic sonatas.
> claw at kanga.nu               He lived as a devil, eh?
> http://www.kanga.nu/~claw/  Evil is a name of a foeman, as I live.

This message was sent using Us.Net Webmail.