[svlug] deny ssh

John Conover conover at rahul.net
Tue Nov 27 16:26:01 PST 2001

That's because, unlike other Open Source Software, there is a quality
bounty on qmail, (and the others, which are under the same license.)

If qmail, (or tcpserver,) can be cracked, then the author will give
the cracker US$1000.

He really can't let indiscriminate modification with those kinds of
T&C's.

        John

--

John Conover, conover at rahul.net, http://www.johncon.com/